The amazing Baobab Tree, known as the “Tree of Life”, is said to live up to 3,000 to 5,000 years! It is an amazing, hardy tree with regenerative powers – qualities its oil passes along!
It is the ONLY tree that can be stripped of its bark and live, regenerating anew. Found in Africa, Baobab Oil is known around the world as an exotic, rich oil full of vitamins and minerals with powers to boost collagen, regenerate and deeply hydrate not only skin but also hair, nails, cuticles and lips!
Baobab Oil is Known as a Superior Scar Treatment, Stretch Mark Treatment, used for Eczema, Psoriasis and other Skin Conditions – and of course dry skin. It is also a wonderful, exquisite Carrier Oil for Essential Oil blending.
The rich nutty oil has a deep aroma, is a beautiful yellow color and very silky rich. It feels amazing on skin.
WHAT’S IN BAOBAB OIL?
– Baobab Oil is super-rich in vitamin C (six times as much as an orange)
– It’s also very rich in calcium (50 percent more than spinach)
– Is an amazing source of antioxidants (four times that of a kiwi)
– The oil is packed with Vitamins A and B1, B2, B3, B6, and protein
– And it’s rich in Omegas 3-6-9, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc and amino acid